Providing a personalized level of care
Daily activities can seem like an unattainable goal for some seniors. With a little assistance from a member of our Springfield family, seemingly large tasks are now attainable. For tasks ranging from personal needs such as grooming and bathing to medication administration you can count on us.
Safety is our priority! Call bells are strategically placed throughout the facility as well as emergency response systems. 24-hour supervised care by licensed professionals is available onsite if needed. Residents enjoy peace of mind knowing that we’re here to help at all times.
Our Services include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living and personal care
- Medication ordering and administration
- Social, recreational and exercise programs
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Nightly room checks
- Assistance with arranging medical appointments
- Onsite Medical Director
- In-house Physical and Occupational Therapy offered 7 days a week
- Wound Care Management under a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon and Nurse Practitioner